- RSS Channel Showcase 7534419
- RSS Channel Showcase 1801211
- RSS Channel Showcase 4754756
- RSS Channel Showcase 1013239
Articles on this Page
- 07/17/15--14:43: _Republicans In Cong...
- 11/11/15--09:02: _Republicans In Cong...
- 11/17/15--06:17: _Where Is The Grief ...
- 11/30/15--08:39: _Republicans Ramp Up...
- 09/20/16--18:24: _President Obama Sla...
- 10/11/16--15:27: _Republican Civil Wa...
- 12/04/16--06:26: _Justice Denied for ...
- 01/08/17--06:00: _The Party of Life M...
- 01/15/17--06:33: _Saving the Affordab...
- 01/23/17--07:08: _‘Women’s Protest’ S...
- 02/19/17--07:39: _Congressional Cowar...
- 03/05/17--17:12: _The Republican Part...
- 03/08/17--17:24: _Paul Krugman Warns ...
- 03/12/17--06:35: _Trumpcare Is Toxic ...
- 06/15/17--17:44: _Ted Nugent, Who Has...
- 06/25/17--05:56: _Trumpcare Violates ...
- 09/24/17--05:23: _Waste, Fraud, And A...
- 11/05/17--06:03: _Morally Repugnant R...
- 11/12/17--06:07: _Morally Depleted Re...
- 11/11/15--09:02: Republicans In Congress Still Dishonor America’s Veterans
- 11/17/15--06:17: Where Is The Grief For Republican Terrorism Imposed On Americans?
- 11/30/15--08:39: Republicans Ramp Up The Koch Crusade And Inquisition Against Science
- 10/11/16--15:27: Republican Civil War Is The 8-Year Price Of Extremist Embrace
- 12/04/16--06:26: Justice Denied for Merrick Garland and the American People
- 01/08/17--06:00: The Party of Life Must Vote for Life: All Eyes on Obamacare
- 01/15/17--06:33: Saving the Affordable Care Act Is Our Moral Responsibility
- 03/05/17--17:12: The Republican Party Must Find Its Moral Center Or Face Its Demise
- 06/25/17--05:56: Trumpcare Violates “You Shall Not Murder” Commandment
- 09/24/17--05:23: Waste, Fraud, And Abuse Found In Opportunity Cost Of Trumpcare Bills
- 11/05/17--06:03: Morally Repugnant Republican Tax Bill Smells Like Rotting Fish
So what evangelical Republicans in Congress came up with this week is a "novel" piece of federal legislation that mirrors the rash of religious Republican state schemes to legalize discrimination against the LGBT community.
Republicans have about as much use for America's veterans as they do America's poor, women, people of color and the elderly
Only a beheading or a suicide bombing can possibly be as barbaric and cruel as denying medical care to millions of poor Americans
When NOAA published research using empirical data to refute GOP climate-change denial, Lamar Smith (R-TX) subpoenaed to the scientists
"If they still refuse to do their jobs – well, you know what to do in November. Our government only works as well as the people we elect. And that’s entirely up to you."
Embracing extremism delivered what the base wants and GOP attempts to distance themselves from their creation is inciting a rebellion against party defectors.
Justice has not only been denied to a worthy Supreme Court nominee and the work of the high court. It continues to be denied to the American people.
It is time for the party of life to live up to their convictions and stop the repeal of the Affordable Care Act and continue to fund Planned Parenthood.
Illness is indiscriminate and every person must be afforded the care they need when they need it.
The diverse protesters said that what is about to happen to any American at the hands of Trump Republicans “should never happen to anyone.”
As sea levels rise and storms become more severe and as rates of chronic illness go up due to environmental pollution at least we know who to hold responsible.
The Party of Abraham Lincoln is no more and the Trump Russia scandal may not only destroy Donald Trump’s presidency but the entire party.
"Prediction: if GOP health bill goes down in flames, Trump will deny that he ever supported it and place all blame on Congressional Rs."
One does not need to be a Nobel Prize winning economist like Paul Krugman to see the achievements of Obamacare and the deathly dangers of Trumpcare.
Nugent said – with a straight face – that he is "100% against any harm to any human beings."
This command explicitly states that we are not to endanger or harm the lives of other people in any way and also includes the imperatives to help and support people in all of life’s needs.
If the Republicans in Congress want to root out waste, fraud, and abuse, in government and government spending, they can start with the time spent on their immoral policies that fail to serve the common good.
It is once again plug your nose week on Capitol Hill as House Republicans have released their tax bill with sweeping odious overhauls that steal away benefits for the poor and middle-class to pay for massive tax cuts for the most wealthy and largest corporations.
In the flurry and frenzy of new scandals and tragedies that wear on the spirit of our country, we must not forget the nine million children who have no say in these matters and the 700,000 Dreamers who enrich our country with their lives and service.